Mardi Gras Franklin Crawl Facts:
- The Crawl is Friday, Feb. 8th from 6pm-2am.
- We encourage ALL businesses, not just bars and nightclubs, to participate! If you need help coming up with a creative idea to market your company, please let us know! We’d love to help create more FUN for everyone!
- Each business will be responsible for their own set of custom beads to pass out to participants on the crawl. We suggest this website. It is user friendly and affordable: http://www.mardigrasoutlet.com/C127D3/Custom-Beads.html
- To earn these beads a patron must purchase your product, write a recommendation/review via Facebook or rating site, or check-in or post a status update from any social platform. We are hoping to not only have new faces in your businesses but an opportunity to increase traffic on your social media and websites.
- At the end of the evening, all participates that went to each business and received all beads will be put in a drawing for the ultimate Franklin Street goody bag giveaway. We would like this bag to include gift cards or some form of incentive to get the patron back in YOUR door and on Franklin Street!
- There will be a trolley providing convenient transportation to all Franklin Street participants during the event.
- The cost is $10. This includes a t-shirt, which will have the Franklin Street Events Association logo on the front and all sponsorship logos on the back. Participants will receive a stamp/arm band that allows them to ride the trolley through the evening.
If you have any suggestions or questions, please, email all concerns to email@example.com.