|Two great tastes that taste great together, The Arts Council of Doom and Franklin Street Events Association, are teaming up in one of our most expansive endeavors yet known as EDAC – The Earth Day Art Crawl!
Let’s celebrate our continued journey on this fabled rock around the massive exploding ball in the sky on Saturday, April 20. Festivities start at 8am with the FSEA’s COLOR ME FUN RUN, one ridiculously insane cornucopia of ‘WTF” awesome rolled up into a wild and messy 5k of pigmented weirdness (event details here: https://www.facebook.com/events/484128014966182/). Afterwards, families can put the “FUN” back in dysFUNctional with a variety of kid-friendly activities and shenanigans on the Carnegie Library lawn including face-painting, a farmer’s market, and vendors.
Then make sure you all stick around and join us at 2pm for the EDAC! It’s HUGE* consisting of TEN (10) different gallery locations plus a multitude of sculptural installations featuring the work of over FIFTY (that’s right, as in 5-0) local artists emphasizing recycled and reused materials – all along our beloved Frank St.! Most locations will all-ages and most will be free of charge, though closing hours vary on the site.
Come get your recommended DOSE OF DOOM starting at 2pm in these participating locations:
1. Paul’s Mens Wear
And check out these fine upstanding art punkologists:
And a special thanks to our recycled materials donors:
*(come on, make that “What she said joke” like it’s still clever, we triple dog dare you).
Halloween on Franklinpaypal button will go here
- RT @addixgear: Let's decide. Which Indiana HS Football rivalry is the best? @PlymouthRockies @cminutemen @ReitzAthletics @MaterDeisports 2 months ago
- RT @USIOutreach: We are excited to host @AmyWordSmith1 from @Franklin_Events March 16 bit.ly/2kmJj0w Register for the free Celebra… 5 months ago
- Thanks to all who have contributed to Stop Light City Playground! Our tshirts and decals w... gofundme.com/stoplightcity?… 10 months ago
- Our goal of $250,000 in 2 weeks started last night at 6 pm! If we break this down, I know... gofundme.com/stoplightcity?… 10 months ago
- Opening day this Saturday! Check out all those vendors! https://t.co/LTdlM4XV4T 1 year ago
- Who's ready for the most COLORFUL day on Franklin Street! COLOR ME FUN RUN/WALK APRIL 25TH! riseupandrun.com/color-me-fun/ #FallinLoveWithFranklin 2 years ago
- RT @103GBFRocks: Sign Up Now For The 3rd annual “COLOR ME FUN” 5K 103gbfrocks.com/sign-up-now-fo… @103GBFRocks @Franklin_Events 2 years ago
- Plenty of armbands left at all the locations! It's almost time to Mardi Crawl!! #FallinLoveWithFranklin http://t.co/iTsaIKgrPK 2 years ago
- Who's ready for the Mardi Gras Franklin Crawl? Armbands still available! FRIDAY NIGHT! #FallinLoveWithFranklin http://t.co/SLgN2KEIq8 2 years ago
- RT @Casie_Mason: Look at this amazing New Orleans food @lamascobargrill will be serving from Feb. 10th - 13th. #MardiGrasFranklinCrawl http… 2 years ago